|Net Weight:||TX/RX 146/68g||Encryption:||AES-256|
|Mode:||Point To Point||RF Power:||33dBm|
|Sensitivity:||-100dbm@4Mhz / -95dbm@8Mhz||Distance:||20km|
long range video transmitter,
wireless hd video transmitter
Zero Latency HD Video Downlink and Data Uplink
All professional UAV HD applications now share the same requirement – a robust wireless HD video downlink. SUNTOR, delivers excellent HD image quality, zero latency, and the highest levels of robustness. SUNTOR employs TDD-COFDM technology, widely regarded as the industry standard in the broadcast and cinematography markets for UAV. It’s 2.4GHz radio, 2×2 MIMO and software manual channel selection ensures resilient data connectivity, free from interference, specifically from UAV controls links. The zero-latency transmission offers live, real-time imaging for broadcast, inspection, and mission critical applications. SUNTOR’s all-in-one features supports RC, Pixhawk and HD Video transmission into one link. Simply Plug-and-Fly!
SUNTOR ST20NPT is the Perfect tool for High end Drone and long range transmission application(20km), allowing a Zero delay with Mavlink gimbal controls and the ability to keep the live link in very noisy environments surrounded by other Drones and wireless communications.
After checking all the connections are in good condition, turn on the the IP Camera, PC, transmitter and receiver. The indicators will bright and the whole system starts work.
After powering on, the devices will boot normally. Then the indicators’ normal state will be as follows:
(1) Indicator light 1, 2, 3 and 6 will turn on in green color.
(2) After one second, indicator light 1(green), 2(green), 3(green) and 6(blue) will start to blink.
(3) After the startup completed, indicator light 1(green), 2(green), 3(green), 5(green) and 6(blue) will keep constant bright. Indicator light 4(red) will blink frequently.
RX Indicators Definition
When the device begin to normally start work, all indicators status is described as follow:
1) After powering on, light 1,2,3 turn green, light 6 turns blue and light 8 turns red.
2) After 1 second, light 1(Green), 2(Green), 3(Green) and 6(Blue) start to blink. Light 5 (Green) and 8(Red) will keep constant light.
3) After the starting completed. Light 1(Green), 2(Green), 3(Green), 4(Red), 6(blue) and 8(Red) will keep constant bright. By the way, when you use the the ETH1, 7 (Green) will blink frequently.
|Distance (Outdoor)||65,600ft/20,000m range (LoS)|
|Transmission Delay||No delay(Not video compression)|
|Radio Frequency||2.402-2.482 GHz|
|Channel Selection||Manual frequency selection
(Ensure the data transmission stable)
|Video Formats||1080p/60, 1080p/50, 1080i/60, 1080i/50, 1080p/30, 1080p25,1080p/24, 720p/60, 720p/50, 525i/60, 625i/50|
|Operating Temperature||-45~+85 Celsius|
|CRITERIA||AIR UNIT||GROUND UNIT|
|Video Interface||Mini ETH||Mini ETH|
|Power Switch||Pull-type switch(4Pin)||Pull-type switch(4Pin)|