Brian HamiltonYours is the best I have found so far.
AlexAfter ordering from you in July. we want to expand our cooperation, please give me solution for Long range Transmitter around 40-70KM. Thanks!
ChrisThe Transmitter ST11HPT working perfect! We will order more soon. Look forward to establish long term business relationship with you!
1.4GHz Wilreless Video Mobile Ad Hoc Networking For Robot UAV UGV USV
|Working Frequency||1438MHz||Bandwidth||1/2/10/20 MHz|
|RF Power||2W||Video Input||IP Network And WIFI|
1438MHz Wireless Ad Hoc Network,
90Mbps Mobile Ad Hoc Network,
10KM Transmission Mobile Ad Hoc Network
1.4GHz Wilreless video mobile Ad-Hoc networking For robot UAV UGV USV
1. Quick detail Of Wilreless video mobile Ad-Hoc networking
----- Typical Working frequency: 1.4GHZ
----- Bandwidth: 2/5/10/20MHz
----- Power supply: DC15-36V
----- Transmission Rate: 90Mbps
----- Modulation: COFDM
----- Support for 52 nodes
----- Multiple talk groups
----- Secure/Encryption: AES128/AES256
----- Receive sensitivity:-97dbm
2. Description of Wilreless video mobile Ad-Hoc networking
Suntor has developed a versatile datalink that delivers unprecedented throughput, range and robustness to UGV and UAV communication scenarios, from air to ground to sea and everywhere in-between. Using a proprietary self-healing, self-forming mesh network that unites multiple assets, Suntor is your single-radio solution to enable convoy, relay and swarm capability between multiple manned and unmanned systems.
The system adopts co-frequency networking and multi-hop relay, and supports any network topology, such as point-to-point, point-to-multipoint, chain relay, mesh network and hybrid network topology.
The transmission distance can reach more than 10km in the open environment on the ground, 300-1000m in the blocking environment (depending on the blocking environment), and more than 30km from air to ground.
3. Specification of Wilreless video mobile Ad-Hoc networking
|Bandwidth||1/2/5/10/20MHz,Flexible and configurable|
|Transmission capacity||Peak rate 90Mbps@20MHz|
|RF Transmitted power||2W|
|Video input||Support IP network video input and WIFI video access(HDMI/AV need to be customized)|
|Networking function||Networking capable||≥52 nodes|
|Networking hops||＞10 hops|
|Access time||5s after start up of the system|
|Network topology||Centerless network, star network, chain network, mesh network, etc|
|Encryption mode||DES (default) AES128 / AES256 (Optional)|
|Power supply mold||DC 15-36V supply|
|Antenna interface||N type×2|
|GPS interface||SMA surface|
|WIFI interface||SMA surface|
|Ethernet interface||Aviation interface|
4. Feature of Wilreless video mobile Ad-Hoc networking
1. Centerless self-organizing----Node status is equal, that is, it can be used as terminal node, relay node or central node
2. Any organization networking---Nodes automatically identify and select the optimal route for bandwidth data
3. Security and confidentiality---Layer-by-layer encryption through operating frequency, carrier bandwidth, scrambling code, etc., supports AES128/256
4. Anti-interference, anti-destruction---Using COFDM, MIMO, AQR and other technologies to improve data bandwidth and anti-interference performance
5. Multi-node flexible networking---According to the channel quality, rate, bit error and other indicators, automatically calculate the link routing, flexible networking
Q1. May I have a sample order for Wilreless video mobile Ad-Hoc networking
A1: Yes, we welcome sample order to test and check quality.
Q2. What about the lead time?
A2: Sample needs 5-7 days, mass production needs 1-2 weeks.
Q3. Do you have any MOQ limit for Unmanned System Radio?
A3: 1pc for sample checking is available
Q4. How do you ship the goods and how long does it take to arrive?
A4: We usually ship by DHL, UPS, FedEx or TNT. It usually takes 3-5 days to arrive. Airline and sea shipping also optional.
Q5. Is it OK to print my logo on COFDM Transmitter product?
A5: Yes. Please inform us formally before our production and confirm the design firstly based on our sample.