Brian HamiltonYours is the best I have found so far.
AlexAfter ordering from you in July. we want to expand our cooperation, please give me solution for Long range Transmitter around 40-70KM. Thanks!
ChrisThe Transmitter ST11HPT working perfect! We will order more soon. Look forward to establish long term business relationship with you!
2x2 MIMO COFDM Transmitter Mobile IP MESH Video Voice Data Network Wireless Communication Systems
|Battery||Up To 4hours||RF||2*N-Type Female|
cofdm hd wireless transmitter,
wireless hd video transmitter
2x2 MIMO Mobile IP MESH Video Voice Data Network Wireless Communication Systems for Video, voice and data
ST9602MD Can be used in the public security, armed , fire fighting, human defense, and other government departments that have emergency operation and rescue missions, and build up communication in real time to unify and coordinate the command. The network of wireless ad-hoc networks can be connected to a command center via a gateway, access to a dedicated network or a public infrastructure network.
- Tri Band capability offered in L-band (1.559-1.577GHz), S-band (2.412-2.462GHz) and UHF-band (300-900MHz)
- Self-forming, self-healing Mesh architecture
- Ideal for use for wide area coverage & multi-hop, mobile applications such as robotics and city NLOS wireless video transmission
- IP connectivity for additional backhaul offering beyond mesh
- Low latency IP communication
- GPS receiver
- Built in encryption AES256 available subject to export control
|Frequency range||570-590MHz(350MHz-1.4G on request)|
|Forward error correction||1/2, 2/3, 3/4, 5/6(option)|
|Digital sensitivity||Maximum -102dBm|
|Transmission rate||Maximum 80Mbps|
|Networking capability||Ad-hoc network 16 hop, nodes more than 42 units|
|RF interface||2.4G WIFI SMA*1, 570-590MHz N type *2|
|Serial Interface||RS232(115200bps adjustable)|
|Expansion interface||debug uart*1 (built-in)|
|Network connect time||Uptime approx. 56s, connected standby less than 100ms|
|Current||Standby Current 500mA
Max work Current 3A
|Power dissipation||Average power consumption 10W|
|Storage temperature||-30℃~ +90℃|
1*RS232 Data Cable,