Brian HamiltonYours is the best I have found so far.
AlexAfter ordering from you in July. we want to expand our cooperation, please give me solution for Long range Transmitter around 40-70KM. Thanks!
ChrisThe Transmitter ST11HPT working perfect! We will order more soon. Look forward to establish long term business relationship with you!
10km + Wireless Video Transmitter And Receiver 30dBm RF Power For Drones
|Modulation||TDD-COFDM||Frequency||3 Frequency For Your Option 2.3GHz/2.4GHz/2.5GHz|
|RF Power||1W (30dBm)||Video Input/Output||High Definition Multimedia Interface/ IP|
|Operating Temperature||-40°C ~+ 85°C||Receive Sensitivity||-100dbm ~ -90dbm|
audio video transmitter,
cofdm video sender
Lightweight and small 1W los 10km+ wireless video data link for uav/drones
- Suntor Bi-Directional Video Data Links are wireless communication units specifically designed to increase wireless broadcasting for various types of unmanned aerial vehicles.
- By employing leading wireless technologies, the Suntor family of products delivers long-range communication that enables real-time full HD Video Streaming.
- Suntor stands out from other UAV communication systems in that it combines control, telemetry and payload into one RF channel and in a compact and lightweight solution.
- Broadband link enabling delivery of real-time full HD 1080p video
- 10km+ Line-of-Sight (LOS) range
- Compact & Lightweight Solution
- Data is encrypted and secure with the addition of our proprietary encryption mechanism
- Bi-directional and configurable software defined radio (SDR) data link
- Built to Enable Controlling, Transmitting and Viewing Video & Data
5km, 10km uav video data link also support 2.3GHz, 2.4GHz and 2.5GHz frequency optional.
10km, 20km,30km and 50km uav video data link support double serial data transmission, it not only transmit Pixhawk temetry, but also can transmit PTZ control signal.
Three frequency band as belows:
- 2350: 2.304-3.390GHz
- 2450: 2.402-2.482GHz
- 2550: 2.500-2.570GHz
3 frequency for your option 2.3GHz/2.4GHz/2.5GHz
|Error Detection||LDPC FEC/Video H.264/265 Super Error Correction|
|RF Transmitted Power||1Watt (Air to ground 8-10km)|
|Power Consumption||TX: 10Watts|
|Receive Sensitivity||-100dbm@4Mhz, -95dbm@8Mhz|
|Video Color Space||Default 4:2:0 optional: 4:2:2/4:4:4|
|Video Input/output Interface||High Definition Multimedia Interface mini TX/RX, or transform FFC to High Definition Multimedia Interface-A RX/TX|
|Video Compressed Format||H.264+H.265|
|Encryption||WEP, WPA(PSK), WPA2(PSK), WPA+WPA2 (PSK), AES 125/256|
|Transmission Distance||Air to ground 10km|
|Start-up time||< 30s|
|Two-way function||Support video and duplex data simultaneously|
|Data||Support SBUS/TTL/MAVLINK Telemetry|
|Serial Port||Double Serial ports for bi-directional data and playload|
|Power supply||DC 7- 18V|
|Interface||1080P/60 High Definition Multimedia Interface Mini RX x1|
|100Mbps Ethernet to USB / RJ45 on Windows × 1|
|S1 TTL bidirectional serial port x1|
|Power Input x1|
|Indicator Light||High Definition Multimedia Interface input/output Status|
|Transmitting and receiving|
|Video board working Status|
|High Definition Multimedia Interface||High Definition Multimedia Interface mini/Flexible Flat Cable(FFC)|
|Temperature Range||Operating temperature: -40°C ~+ 85°C|
|Storage temperature: -55°C ~+ 100°C|
|Appearance Design||CNC technology/ double aluminum alloy shell with waterproof design|
|Weight||Tx: 94g/Rx: 94g|