Manpack RF link microwave COFDM wireless video camera transmitter
ST9500T Specs Sheet.pdf
Using effect: https://youtu.be/bYKR3BQdw9s
- This military backpack system is special for man-portable transmitter enter into the area of the incident to gather information and signal transmission when in the condition of heavy obstacles,such as many building barriers,severe electromagnetic interference, remote mountain town or other harsh environments, which cause command vehicle can’t directly reach the site and forced to parked in vicinity.
- At the front-end personnel, scouts, firefighters,rescue personnel or television interview personnel using small size,backpack or Buckle format transmitter transmit the live signals to the rear command vehicle.Then the command vehicle will receive the image displayed on the monitor via the receiver which convenient for real time understanding of the site condition and timely command.
- BNC video interface, 1280P*720P high quality video
- Strong safety with AES 128 bit encryption
- Integrative design of back-pack, 20A battery, and robust transmitter
- Compact design, low consumption and low latency
- Support NLOS and fast moving environments but stable signals transmission
- Easy operation by digital panel configuration, and LCD display
- Designed in military-grade level
- Support transmitter function customized (including video interface, RF power, frequency, battery volume, add data & two way audio function etc.)
Beyond Visual Line of Sight (BVLOS) UAV IndustriesBeyond Visual Line of Sight (BVLOS) UAV Industries, Army patrol mission,long range wireless video broadcast.
||Mini HDMI: 1080 60P/1080 50P/1080 30P/1080 25P/1080 24P/1080 60I/1080 50I/1080 30I/720 60P/720 50P/720 30P(self-adaption)
|AV in: 720x480 60I(NTSC)/720x576 50I(PAL)(self-adaption)
|AV in & Audio in
||Convolution coding ratio: 1/2, 2/3, 3/4, 5/6, 7/8
|Support IFFT: 2K/8K
|Guard Interval: 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, 1/32
|Bandwidth: 2/3/4/5/6/7/8 MHz