Full Duplex TDD-COFDM Ethernet Radio Low Delay Network Wireless Transceiver 5W
- TDD-OFDM transceiver is our new NLOS(non-line of sight) two-way data transmission system and wireless mobile emergency communication private network,which is independent of telecom operators wireless network.Its confidentiality,security,mobile performance that is better than Telecom operators.Also is a fully transparent data encryption transmission emergency security network.
- TDD-OFDM multiplexing technology to channel resources in time through time slot, frequency through a large number of sub carriers to flexibly allocated to multiple users,and in a single frequency to maximize the realization of multi user access.Channel into the AES128bit ,and user defined-code that strength to ensure the data encryption, then achieved in a complex environment transfer: data packing form, audio and video data and serial asynchronous data.
- Its miniature volume, precision design, lightweight and easy to carry that commonly used in short distance high speed wireless data transmission and in sky long distance high speed wireless data transmission purposes.
- 1) Such as special transmission: for any different size of drones,UAV, rotorcraft, UGV, gyroplane,unmanned parachute,unmanned submarine,unmanned boat,airship,high speed rail,motor car,unmanned robot etc..
- 2)On ground station such as:short-range NLOS operations or LOS environment motion wireless communication.
- The baud ratre can Up to 115200bps maximum.
- Provide up to 8Mbps of data flow, dynamic adaptive rate allocation technology.
- Smart settings,simple operation, easy to use;
- Safety with AES user-defined password;
- Support transparent PTP&PTMD network technology.
- Provide standard RS-232&RS-485 + RJ45 ethernet.
- Support non line of sight ( NLOS ) high-speed mobile transmission.
- Transmit/receive video audio,data and other multimedia signals simultaneously.
- Support high standards of Industrial and military level applications.
- The small volume, light weight, easy to carry, the radiating aluminum casing.
- Custom-designed for the security and military markets, the IP Mesh radios employ the unique Suntor TDD-OFDM modulation scheme and therefore have excellent RF penetration and performance in the presence of multipath.
- The mesh radios can provide over 8 Mb/s of IP data (data rate depends on mode, number of nodes and range between nodes), and this can be symmetric to match network requirements. Diversity gives protection against fading, and there are built-in guard intervals and error correction.
- Security of the entire mesh network can be ensured by the use of the optional AES128 or AES256 encryption. Control of the whole deployed mesh is achieved using a comprehensive web browser application with a built-in user-loaded mapping facility and PTZ controls.